Its SWK Technologies Subsidiary Launches Solutions at Sage Summit Conference in Washington, D.C.
LIVINGSTON, NJ -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 03/19/12 -- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: SSNT) (OTCQB: SSNT) announced today that its subsidiary, SWK Technologies, launched eight new proprietary products at the annual Sage Summit last week, led by a brand new integration for SWK's MAPADOC EDI solution.
Among the products introduced were:
- MAPADOC for Sage ERP X3 ("MDX3") - MAPADOC is an integrated Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software solution built specifically to integrate fully with Sage MAS 90, 200 and 500, and now, with Sage ERP X3. The Sage staff and business partners who saw a demo of this new offering at Sage Summit were "excited and impressed."
- SWK Brewery Management System ("BMS") - BMS is a cloud-based application designed for microbreweries and their distributors, offering a real-time view of all orders for management, distributors and customers. Among its many features, BMS enables graphical timelines of orders, batches and fermentation tanks, production planning with load balancing and inventory requisitions, real-time changes in packaging and automated keg management and various reporting options. A video presentation is available on SWKTech.com.
- SWK Import Center - A paperless, SaaS solution designed for companies who import goods. When companies work with overseas suppliers, Import Center offers real-time status of all shipments, providing a large variety of data points and contains sequence loading controls.
- SWK Finance Center - Enables non-profit agencies to track grant and other programs from various funding sources over multiple fiscal years and budget lines.
- SWK Crew and Care Tracker - These two Cloud applications are used by companies that have crews or caregivers who visit customers' premises/homes. The applications leverage a mix of voice and smartphone technology to provide alerts as to when the employees arrive, when they leave the premises, what services were provided, and assists with the creation of automatic billing based upon time and/or the services provided.
- SWK Time Center - This application captures biometric time, enabling employees to clock in/out from multiple locations with real-time management visibility into accrued and consumed leave and various payroll processing data, and it stores employee documentation. Time Center is designed for companies that need to track hourly employees and understand who is in/out and where each employee is located.
- SWK Construction Center - A Cloud-based application used by mid-sized construction firms and general contractors to manage various aspects of construction projects, including document and contract management, payments, sales tracking, scheduling, and management tracking/reporting.
Mark Meller, CEO of SilverSun, stated, "With the elimination of millions of dollars of debt from our balance sheet, we are now in a position to aggressively invest in our business. These new cutting-edge solutions, which solve existing problems confronted by various small and medium sized businesses, represent a major step in our efforts to create a major national software and consulting company."
Jeffrey D. Roth, CEO of SWK Technologies, commented, "The response at Sage Summit to our new products was outstanding. Both Sage Business Partners and their customers were excited about what our solutions can provide, and how they can enhance business processes. Our booth was among the most vibrant and best-attended at the trade show. The number of new opportunities that were created there was substantial, and we expect to announce sales and partnerships for our new solutions in the very near future. We could not be more pleased with the results from the show."
About SilverSun Technologies, Inc.
SilverSun Technologies is involved in the acquisition and build-out of technology and software companies. The Company's growth strategy is to acquire firms in this extensive and expanding, but highly fragmented segment, as it seeks to create substantial value for shareholders. Since June 2004, SilverSun has acquired SWK Technologies, Inc., Business Tech Solutions Group, Inc., Wolen Katz Associates, and AMP-BEST Consulting, Inc. For more information, visit www.treyresources.com, www.swktech.com, www.mapadoc.com, or contact SilverSun Technologies CEO Mark Meller at (973) 758-9555 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This news release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, regarding among other things our plans, strategies and prospects -- both business and financial. Although we believe that our plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by these forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot assure you that we will achieve or realize these plans, intentions or expectations. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many of the forward-looking statements contained in this news release may be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "should," "planned," "will," "may," "intend," "estimated," and "potential," among others. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements we make in this news release include market conditions and those set forth in reports or documents that we file from time to time with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements attributable to SilverSun Technologies, Inc. or a person acting on its behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by this cautionary language.
SilverSun Technologies CEO Mark Meller (973) 758-9555 Email Contact
Source: SilverSun Technologies, Inc.